17 Feb 2008

Perth Green Drinks - March

My computer crashed this weekend and although the pcguru told me that the content of my hard drive is still available I have to buy a new computer and install the old hard drive in it and try to get all content back... Lucky me, I didn't burn my photos on CD's for months... I had a lot of my recent work on my laptop but I am still missing lots of files with valuable information like the Perth Green Drinks contacts. As it might take at least another week to recover all I want to ask you to Please forward this invite to as many people as you think might be interested in the Perth Green Drinks.

You are invited for the Perth Green Drinks on 4 March 2008 for the fourth Green Drinks in WA.

Green Drinks is for anyone involved in the environment and related fields. Green groups / NGOs, Freelancers and consultants, Companies, Students, Academics, Government departments, Local Authorities, Younger as well as older people so please forward this invitation to anyone you think might be interested in meeting other people related to sustainability.

Green Drinks is a self-organizing network of professionals, students and enthusiasts working in sustainability who meet up in cities around the world for drinks once a month, or every second month in Perth. Everyone is invited to come and have fun, make contacts, get ideas, share information, find inspiration, and of course, to drink! And, no, the cocktails aren't green, though if someone wants to come up with a recipe...

Green Drinks is GLOBAL: active in 230 cities worldwide! UK - USA - Canada - Australia -Germany - Sweden - The Netherlands - Argentina - Belgium - Brazil - Chile - China - Czech Republic - Denmark - Finland - France - Hong Kong - India - Ireland - Italy - Japan - Malta - Mexico - New Zealand - Poland - Puerto Rico - Singapore - South Africa - Switzerland

When: Tuesday 4 March from 5.30 pm

Where: KINGS PARK at Rotunda 1 (right behind State War Memorial) It’s a nice walk from Perth city or you can take the bus (route no. 37 and 39) to the main car park opposite the rotunda. Note: This will be the last time in the park, next time will be at the Claremont Pub again!

How: It’s BYO and I suggest you wear a name tag, so it’s easier for people to interact with each other.

What: Network, interact, talk, laugh, debate, drink, have fun!

This time there won't be any speakers, but if you like to say something to everybody, please contact me and I will organize that you are able to do so.
We will be visited by a group of 2050 members organised by Todd Paterson who is bringing the 2050 (WA) committee and members down to have a drink with us.

Hope to see you there!

Wilma
02 liaison Western Australia
o2 global network for sustainable design

No comments:

Post a Comment