3 Aug 2011

Green Campus update

As part of Curtin’s commitment to sustainability, and the development of a greener campus, I am happy to see some recently implemented initiatives to help Curtin reduce its impact on the environment.

New drink container recycling bins have been put in place across campus. And I've already used the new installed drinking fountains. These fountains supply filtered water and more fountains are planned around campus for the coming months.

More information about how Curtin is working to make our campus greener here.

This is a good thing although it has been years ago, at the start of 2008, when I was discussing this topic with several people at Curtin. I couldn't believe it was that difficult to install recycling bins but apparently it was, as it is 3.5 years later now. But I am very happy it's there!

No comments:

Post a Comment