15 Mar 2013

Bike week

The Cycle Instead Bikeweek has been a major annual event on Western Australia’s calendar for the past 30 years. Bikeweek 2013 will commence on Sunday, 17 March and ends on Sunday, 24 March.

The Department of Transport encourages everyone to participate in Bikeweek 2013 and take part in the many events and celebrations including the community rides, breakfasts, cycling skills and maintenance workshops occurring across metropolitan and regional Western Australia.


I cycle a minimum of 60km a week but often more and I enjoy it. I don't need to spend time and money on going to the gym, fuel for the car and I don't annoy myself on the busy traffic sitting in a car while sipping my takeaway coffee or having silly conversation on the mobile waiting for another traffic light to turn green.
No, I enjoy the birds singing and the nature around me. I enjoy the path around the river, although the headwinds were severe last Monday arvo...

No comments:

Post a Comment