25 Sept 2007

Extra Green Drinks opportunity in October

A good idea from Sian (Conservation Councel WA):

"We are having a fundraiser for the Walk Against Warming at the luna- screening the 11th hour. I was wondering if with their bar and outdoor area if we could combine a green drinks and movie session....prehaps movie then drinks? Could make a nice evening...what do you think?"

So come to Luna Cinema in Leederville on 11 October from 5.30 pm for a drink and a chat before the movie starts at 6.45 pm

Call 9420 7266 to book or email me when you plan to come so I will forward the bookings to Sian.

Click on the poster for a readable version:
Luna Palace Cinema - Leederville: Info

Movie: Info

Date: 11 October

Time: from 5.30pm - movie starts 6.45pm

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! I'll spread the word on my end too. I've some friends in Perth who may be interested.

    ReplyDelete