4 Sept 2007

The First Perth Green Drinks were a success!

Thanks to everyone who came tonight!!!
I was positively surprised by the huge turn up for this first Perth Green Drinks in Claremont hotel. I must admit that I was a bit afraid that I would be the only one there although I had some very positive reactions by phone and email. There were about eighty people in total with different backgrounds but all for the same cause; the environment. It was good to see everybody mingle and talk to each other; students, consultants, people from councils and government bodies as well as professionals. It was the ideal mix to set a great environment to start talking!

"Everything big has started small, so why not gather all kind of people who are aiming to make this world a better world and start talking!The next step is to act!"

I hope next Perth Green Drinks, first Tuesday in November, will be as successful as this one so Perth Green Drinks can compete with cities all over the world!

Click on the photo to see a bigger version



No comments:

Post a Comment