27 Feb 2009

Free ceiling insulation now available, says Kevin Rudd

HOMEOWNERS can install free ceiling insulation immediately as the Federal Government has opened access to its $3.9 billion energy efficient homes program.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd and Environment Minister Peter Garrett said new guidelines were now available to allow 2.7 million householders to check if their homes are eligible.
Read article
Or go direct to the website with information: click here

It was the first thing we did when we bought our house almost five years ago; getting a R2.5 layer of wool on our ceiling! Only than there wasn't such a nice rebate program and the cost were a bit higher, we paid $1,800.00 while the government assures people it shouldn't cost more than $1,200.00-$1,600.00

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous15.1.10

    I am the kind of hombre who loves to taste original stuff. Right now I'm manufacturing my private solar panels. I am managing it all alone without the help of my staff. I'm utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive that. I discovered a very brilliant website which explains how to make photovoltaic panels and so on. The place explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

    I'm not sure bout how accurate the data given there iz. If some guys over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it will be great and I'd really appreciate it, cauze I really like solar panel construction.

    Tnx for reading this. You guys are great.

    ReplyDelete