17 Feb 2009

What to do with that DVD collection.

Hi Wilma,
Planet Ark are running a take action campaign, and I would like to try and help them get the word out. I have done a blog post on my own blog about taking action with my dusty dvd collection, and I hope to work with Planet ARK to do a more specific and target (and on message :-)) blog on the Scoodi blog in the next few days. I was hoping that you might be able to link or trace back one or both of the blog posts on your own blog, to help us get the message out,and to support Planet Ark's good work.
Many thanks
Pete


Of course I do this Pete!

Sign up here to receive your weekly ‘Green Resolutions’ email. Each week, starting in January, we’ll send you a practical resolution on how to live a cleaner, greener lifestyle, and a plan on how to do it - straight to your inbox. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment