23 Feb 2010

Still 4 volunteers wanted for Super Tuesday - 2 March

The Super Tuesday Bicycle Count is taking place next Tuesday.

Volunteers will be stationed around the City of Perth between 7am and 9am counting the number of commuters on bikes. The data collected will be used to develop improved bicycle infrastructure in and around the CBD. If you work in the CBD make sure you ride and get yourself counted on March 2.

Each volunteer will earn $50 for their effort which they can donate to the club, school or community group of their choice. If you would like to help to, please sign up to register now.
The red spots are still open, register now and join me, I am on spot no. 8!

UPDATE 2 March: On my way up to the city along the railway from Claremont I already counted 49 cyclists!
I was on spot 8, corner of Wellington and Barrack street from 7-9am and counted 287 cyclists there!

No comments:

Post a Comment