18 Jan 2011

WANTED: Top Designers for new TV program

Today I received an email I'd like to share with you and I invite any designer to compete for a place:

Hello Wilma

I am a casting director for Granada Media and we are currently looking for designers, artists, creatives and decorators for a new design based reality television show called TOP DESIGN. We are looking for people with a strong sense of aesthetics, which you clearly have from your philosophy and blog, who would like to translate their style into design and interiors challenges. There is a cash prize for the series winner.

If this sounds interesting to you, or someone you know, the application can be found at ninemsn.com.au/topdesign or feel free to email me with any queries. Or if you’d like to put something up on your blog let me know and I can send you a jpeg.

Regards
Ros Bellenger
Head of Formats & Casting
Granada Media Australia Pty Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment