31 Jul 2008

The place to stay in touch between Drinks

I've received this email today from a fellow Green Drinker who has created a website to keep in contact with fellow Green Drinkers:

I have attended several Green Drinks events around the world. Each time, I was frustrated by not being able to meet everyone at the event or reach people afterwards. As a result, I created a simple website to make it easier for Green Drinks participants to keep in touch between drinks. Please feel free to pay a visit to the initial version of the website.
My objective was providing a resource focused on keeping people in touch without requiring the excessive set-up time of broader social networks (facebook,myspace, etc.). A reasonably experienced internet user should be able to register on the website and input their 'green credentials and interests' in just a few minutes. At the same time, more avid users can enhance their profiles with additional images, videos, text, and web links.
If you find this website useful, please feel free to let your chapter know about it. If you'd like to learn, I would be happy to talk or correspond directly with you. Either way, I hope you'll find a few minutes to let me know what you think. Open to all feedback and suggestions. Also open to input should you or someone you know wish to contribute web programming, graphic design, editorial, or promotional resources to the project.
Thanks,
Gregory C. Belmont

No comments:

Post a Comment