15 Oct 2009

Blog action day - Climate change

I am mainly filling this blog with interesting topics which I am gathering from all kind of sources. But what is actually my personal view on climate change?

I read a lot about it and it touches of course the topics I stay focused on as my core business is product design and development; sustainable design! I am not a scientist and can only do so much that's why I am trying to stay up to date on the topics in my field which is how to create sustainable products, perfect product life cycles, on how to chose the best materials and clean production processes.

Of course I have an opinion about climate change, which is I don't care if climate change is worsened by people or if it's a cycle of millions of years, fact is that I know that we have to do something if we won't want to drown in our own garbage. And as we are still multiplying each year there will be issues about enough clean water and healthy food too but what I care more about is nature... where will that go if people overtake every bit with concrete and plastic and processed foods...?

The whole ETS politics is a total other issue and I think there is already a lot of money spend talking about it but we are still in the same stink and I suppose the talks will go on for another couple of years. At least it keeps a whole army of workers afloat; politicians, journalists, researchers, financiers and scumbags!
If everyone could please clean up his own mess! And it's pretty normal that when you create more mess you have more to clean up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment