28 Aug 2007

Go Greener

How can I do my thing to become green?
I found this great Australian website on the internet with heaps of simple tips and how to take action and why we need to take action;

It's easy to go greener!
There's been a lot of talk lately about the environment, how it's being damaged and what should be done about it. No-one wants to harm our atmosphere, oceans, or unique Australian wildlife, but sometimes it's hard to know how to make the best choices for our world. The good news is there's a lot of things you can do to help improve the future of our planet.
This website has info on what you can do to help save the environment, and it's easier than you think. To get you started, we've got a list of 3 low-cost things you can do this week, and why they'll make a difference.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3.9.07

    Hi Wilma, thanks for the mention of my site in your blog! I started it because I figured I couldn't be the only one interested in this stuff - looks like I'll have to get along to the Green Drinks you've organised so I can meet some like-minded people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome if you are located in WA!
    Otherwise it might be a bit far but there are also green drinks in other cities of Australie, see the website greendrinks.org (there is a link on this blog at the side)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4.9.07

    I am in Perth! but probably won't be able to make the drinks tonight - will try to get to them for November though :)

    ReplyDelete