7 Aug 2007

Green drinks

Green drinks is an international happening. All over the world groups of people gather to talk about sustainable solutions for the world. Not only product designers are involved but also architects, interior designers, graphic designers, manufacturers, government, education, etc.etc.

As the liaison for Western Australia it's my task to organise such thing here in Western Australia. As you can see I put a poll on this blog to see if there is enough interest and I already know what my next poll will be...

Because were do I start? Having the green drinks in a pub or cafe like in most other countries, or is it better to start in a community hall or something similar? As on the picture in this blog I just made up something but I hope to have found a suitable place soon. If anyone can help me with some input, please make a comment! And do the poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment