13 Aug 2007


I am very happy with the response so far! Thanks!

According the poll on this blog 18 people like to meet other people who are interested in sustainable products and 5 are maybe interested, it depends on how it's presented. And I have got a few responses of interest by email.

My next step is to organize a place were we can meet. And therefore I will like your help as well, so please fill in my new poll or respond in the comments under this blog or send me an email.
I like to know what you would prefer or what you expect:

1. Green Drinks in a pub, keep it open and simple, just having a chat with other people and buying my own drinks. Were? Can you recommend a pub?

2. Green Drinks in a community location or such were we will be with our own group and for example learn more about sustainable design by appointing every time another person to tell about his/hers ideas of sustainability and invite people/businesses for a talk. There will be a small attending fee to cover the cost of location hire (if necessary) and for drinks/nibbles. Can anyone recommend a space for this kind of meetings? Or is there a company who can donate this space?

3. Green Drinks in the greens, like a park. It's getting spring and it will be BYO. We can meet for example in Kings Park and organise speakers as well. If you know of a better green location please let me know.

4. Other suggestions?

Please give me some response so I can organise the first meeting as good as possible.
Thanks for your cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment