30 Mar 2009

Bargain_boy Dale

Bargain-boy Dale read my blog entry from last week about waste and asked me if I could help him. I can put a word out for him on this blog so if you can help him get in touch:

My name is Dale Windus and I run several Discounted Grocery outlets through Perth north and south the river. I see your program is reducing the waste of manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, retailers ect. My business buys damaged goods, close to code/out of code produce, seconds, ended lines ect from such industries. In this economic down turn my business is coming in need but the supply is drying up. I was just enquiring if you would be interested on jumping on board and try find some suppliers; as written on your website a lot of these precious goods are being thrown out. If your interested or want to help just email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment