10 Mar 2009

Cooltribe

Hi Green Drinks,

I saw that you have created a Greendrinks group in Perth, I congratulate you for this.

I am the founder of a social networking site dedicated to the environmental issues and I would love you to come and join our green community. It does not conflict at all with green drinks ethos and I believe that in fact, it complements it. Visit the website and join.

You can create a group (we call groups tribes by the way) named Green Drinks Perth and get all your members to use it. If you are a keen nature lover and want to protect our environment, you will like cooltribe. There are a lot you can do there

-read our daily environmental news, watch our topical videos, take part in our discussions and in our act now challenge
-you can also submit all kinds of content (videos, news, etc…)
-you can join tribes (groups) who share similar interests to yours and create obviously your own tribes

We found that groups are more likely to stay alive and active if we provide them with daily discussion topics, news, etc…Very often group managers find it difficult to keep a group active as it is often not their daily job but more a sideline activity. And that’s where cooltribe fits in, we give all the daily discussions and it helps groups stay active.

I hope to see you on cooltribe.com in the short future. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Hessia Fernandes
Founder, Cooltribe

Check the website for daily information or become a member. I have already too much on my plate at the moment, but if anyone wants, please go ahead and create a profile.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11.3.09

    Please guys come and join us on cooltribe. it´s free and yes we need you.

    ReplyDelete