8 Dec 2010

Dear Wilma,
I hope you don't mind me contacting you? I work for Taronga Zoo and we are offering a $50,000 grant for the person who can come up with the best idea to inspire Australian's to live sustainably or assist wildlife.

We are looking for the next Earth Hour idea or Clean Up Australia type idea, and we don't just want the idea, we want to help the winner make their dream a green reality.

I thought since your readers are obviously 'green minded' that many of them might have the winning green idea churning around in their heads.

More details can be found at: www.tarongagreengrants.org.au
Please let me know if you do not wish to receive any further correspondence from me, however I hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards,

Danielle McGill.
Media Relations Officer
Taronga Conservation Society Australia | Taronga Zoo - Sydney


So let those ideas flow into Taronga Zoo's mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment