8 Dec 2010

New organiser for Perth Green Drinks

Let me introduce you to Julie Grundy, the new Perth Green Drinks organiser from 2011!
Yesterday I organised the last one and Julie is going to take it over from me after 3.5 years of fun doing it.

Julie is the ideal candidate to do so and she has carte blanche for organising it as long as the main aim for Green Drinks (now in 766 cities world wide) is covered. And that is that it's available and accessible for everyone with a sustainable mind in whatever area of expertise as the whole idea is to mingle and learn from each other which can grow into somthing bigger.

Julie has her own website Go Greener, Australia for as long as I know her and I know her since the first Perth Green Drinks. She shares interesting environmental topics on her blog and she also writes a regular column in G Magazine online.

I am pretty confident in her getting the Perth Green Drinks to the next level!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Wilma! I look forward to getting to know everyone through the year!

    ReplyDelete