8 Dec 2010

Perth Green Drinks December photos










Yesterday evening was the last Perth Green Drinks of 2010 and we already noticed that December is a busy month as so many people send me an email telling they had already another function and were sorry they couldn't come. But there was still a little crowd to listen to the two interesting speakers of which I will ad separate posts later. And as time was flying and we catering was already waiting with drinks and canapes downstairs I only shortly explained that I am going to stop organising the Perth Green Drinks and introduced Julie Grundy who is going to follow me up and taking the Perth Green Drinks to the next level.
I really had good fun in the past 3.5 years when I started this blog and set up the Perth Green Drinks. I met a lot of interesting people and learned a lot. But I've decided to focus more on sustainable design as that's how it begun. Me being the o2 liaison for WA. o2 is a global network for sustainable designers. They told me the first thing I had to do here was to set up the Green Drinks and now I am ready for going deeper into o2WA!

No comments:

Post a Comment