6 Nov 2007

Second Perth Green Drinks

Although the weather wasn't too bad it was quickly getting chilly after six pm in Kings Park and there was of course the Melbourne Cup... But about fifty people came to have a chat with other sustainable people and to listen to the four speakers; Ray, Tarrin, Scott and Julie, which was great! Thanks guys!
It is still a learning curve; November is too cold for the park so we have to move that to the pub next year! I asked for volunteers for next Green Drinks to have a talk and found only one. I need a few more, so if there are people who want to introduce themselves or share their values, please come forward. I hope to see more people next time, because I had the idea a lot of people stayed in the warm pub after the races instead of jumping on their bikes off to Kings Park!











2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7.11.07

    Thanks for organising the drinks, Wilma - I had a lot of fun, even though it was so windy! I'll definitely be at the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7.11.07

    Well done Wilma for organising these events. This was my first time and I met some great people. I will definitely be a regular at future events.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete