30 Jul 2010

Making airconditioning a blast from design past

A COMPANY claims to have developed a Darwin house that doesn't need airconditioning.

Eco Housing manager Hannah Fletcher said the homes could be cooled by having just louvres. She said airconditioning could be fitted - but a small unit would cool the whole house.

Eco Housing is going into residential property for the first time after putting up community buildings and Darwin's Lameroo apartments. It is building a house in Katherine and another at Frances Park in Darwin.
Read article

1 comment:

  1. Eco housing is really a great idea. Since I have 3 air conditioning units at my townhouse. and 2 in my rest house. I really had great bill after a month, that's really disgusting. I worked very hard just to pay my electric bill? ow that's trouble. I have to pull some of my units...

    ReplyDelete