18 Oct 2007

Plea for help to be in local newspaper about unfair tariff rise for NaturalPower and SmartPower

Hi all
Thanks to your fantastic response to our recent plea for help, as many as seven local Community Group newspapers across the metro area are expected to publish stories on this unfair tariff rise for NaturalPower and SmartPower next week. Each newspaper article features a resident from different areas covered by each newspaper. Now staff at Community Group have asked me if I know of any residents in areas covered by: the Wanneroo Times, Weekend Courier (Rockingham), Midland and Kalamunda Reporter or Comment News (Kelmscott) willing to be in an article on this issue. They have told me that their newspaper group wants to "go big" on this issue. Please let me know if you, or anyone you know, living in these additional areas might be willing to be in a story. I am very happy to explain what it might involve first before you or you friends commit. Call/text me on 0428 768 803 (I'll call right back) or
email me
Thankyou!
Eloise Dortch

No comments:

Post a Comment