20 Oct 2010

Energy Efficiency Talk tonight 6pm

Hi Wilma,
my name is John Knox and I'm on the ride of my life!
I am deeply concerned about Climate Change and its potential impacts. I went back to school in 2008 to study Renewable Energy for which I received an award. Currently I am on extended leave from the Alternative Technology Association and I have presented several talks on Energy Efficiency on their behalf. I have now got “on my bike” to travel around Australia to present talks to communities on Energy Efficiency.
I will be doing a talk tonight 20th October 6pm, at Central TAFE East Perth Campus, 140 Royal St, East Perth, Lecture theatre (B202) first floor and I would appreciate it if you could distribute this to your members with a view to helping them reduce their energy use (and save them money).
If you want further information, please see my website or you can contact me direct on 0450 364 508

Cheers,
John Knox
Follow me on Facebook
Twitter: @ridethetalk
Be audacious, get active and in the words of Dr Seuss:
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not." from The Lorax
"If a thing is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach!" - Marcus Aurelias
The greenest watt ever produced is the one you never use.

No comments:

Post a Comment